Friday, March 8, 2013

Chance Assassin: A Story of Love, Luck, and Murder

It's been a full week now since I took the plunge.  It feels...surreal.  It's terrific, and I'm really, really happy, but it's also very odd.  It's like introducing your imaginary friends to a room full of people.  People who can actually see your imaginary friends, and speak with them, and refer to them by name.

Can The Great Zanzini come out and play?


I walk around all day in a cloud.  I click the refresh button for status updates, and view the pages on Amazon and Goodreads over and over in disbelief.  I've had some very flattering reviews and compliments, and I am so incredibly thankful to everyone for reading. 

Being the realist (or as most people would call me: pessimist) that I am, I hoped for the best and prepared for the worst.  I told myself that if just one person loved it, then I could handle any amount of hate.  Well, maybe not any amount...At any rate, someone loved it.  A few someones.  I won't get into specifics to protect their privacy, but if you're reading this blog, thank you.  Thank you for your time, and for buying (or borrowing) my book, and thank you for loving Vincent and Frank like I do.  There will be a sequel.  I promise. 

x 2

No comments:

Post a Comment