Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Shit, meet fan

It's been a hectic couple of weeks.  We had some rare snow in Portland (read: the city shut down) and my car was hit not once, not twice, but three times while parked on the street.  Two of those were hit and runs, (thankfully witnessed) and then a fourth car hit the third car and...anyway, it was a lot of stress I didn't need.

Once I got my car back from the shop (literally the hour I got it back) my little jumpy dog did her little jumpy thing and aggravated an old knee injury (read: hours spent in doggy emergency room.)  She will likely need surgery at some point soon, which will mean taking time off from work to take care of her.  Hopefully this will also mean having extra time to work on Les Recidivists, but that remains to be seen.  At any rate, I'm going out of town for a few days, so here's another hit and I should have a book cover to present in the near future.

She actually sits like this.  Always has.

No comments:

Post a Comment