Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Coming soon to an e-reader near you

So here's the thing...it's been a looooong time since I've had a blog post, and I could give a whole shitload of excuses as to why, both valid and invalid, but I'm going to save my energy and just get to the point.  I'm putting together the final touches to complete my two assassin series and hope to have blurbs and covers and all that fun stuff very soon.  In the meantime, I'm running a promotion.  You can pick up all five of my books for free at Amazon from August 4th through the 7th.  The final books in both series take place immediately after the books preceding them so I highly recommend reading and/or rereading The Result of a Straight Razor and The Inauspicious List.

More soon.  As always, a huge thanks to everyone for continuing to light a fire under my ass so I can get this done.

2 comments:

  1. Very excited to hear this!!! Think I might do a reread of both series to refresh my memory. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to have them out in the next few weeks so it shouldn't be long now :)

      Delete