Saturday, November 23, 2013

Giving Thanks

I know, everyone's going to be doing Thanksgiving themed blog posts, but I'm really bad about updating so it gives me an excuse.

Here's an image of a homophobe getting a turkey dumped on her head from Home for the Holidays.  It's a funny movie, you should check it out.


Being an antisocial vegetarian, Thanksgiving has never been my favorite holiday (you could go so far as to say it's one of my least favorite holidays) but in the spirit of the season I would like to give thanks to my readers.  When I wrote Chance Assassin, I never imagined I'd actually publish it.  When I published it, I never imagined anyone would actually read it.  But from word of mouth alone (because let's face it, I'm worse at advertising than Frank and Vincent are at retirement...more on that later...) I was able to reach an audience.  For everyone who picked up a copy, wrote a review or gave a rating, told a friend, or just read it and kept it to themselves, thank you.  Thank you for your time, thank you for supporting me, and thank you for supporting self published authors.  I can't even begin to say how grateful I am to every single person who gave my book a chance.  No pun intended.  Honestly.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment