Sunday, November 5, 2017

And that's a wrap

With the publication of Old Wounds and The Mercy of the Mako Shark last night/this morning, both of my assassin series have finally come to their ends.

Chance Assassin was my first book, basically the first thing I ever seriously wrote, and the subsequent books were thankfully a lot easier and quicker (although I think some readers would argue with that considering how long these last two took me to get out there.)  I've lived with these characters in my head for a long time.  I'll definitely miss them, though I do still plan to officially publish some of Frank and V's greatest hits (and write some of Miko's greatest misses) one day.   I do also plan on paperback versions for all seven books eventually (seven?!? How the hell did I get to publish seven books?).  Chance Assassin is the only one in paperback format currently.

This is probably going to be the last time I update the blog for awhile.  I'm going to take some much needed time to unwind and figure out what to do, or who to kill next.  Until then, as always, happy reading. :)

8 comments:

  1. I know what I will be reading this weekend. Thanks for giving us two great series with such amazing characters. I'm going to miss them. Enjoy your time off. Hope to hear from you again someday with more exciting stories. Best of luck to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting to find a reading order. Are these series intertwined or one read before the other? Does it matte ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Shannon! They are intertwined but you can certainly start with one or the other. To minimize spoilers between the two I would say Chance Assassin, Les Recidivists, Consequence of High Caliber, Result of a Straight Razor, Inauspicious List, Mercy of the Mako Shark, Old Wounds. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I check back here from time to time hoping for an update. This time I figured I’d leave a message. Just a brief note to wish you well. I love your writing! Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This was a lovely surprise. There haven't been any updates unfortunately but maybe someday the muses will find me again.

      Delete